Farm Market & Bistro
Our new, 14,000 square foot farm market and gift shop is a great place to pick up fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables, tasty products made here on the farm, and country gifts geared for the season. Here's some of what we have to offer:
- Apples, pears and pumpkins – U-Pick or We Pick
- Fresh, locally grown produce
- Fresh On-Farm Pressed Cider – UV Protected
- Artisan cheeses
- Specialty honey and jams
- Apple cider vinegar
- Non-alcoholic sparkling cider
- Apple cider syrup
- Caramel and Caramel Apples
- Honey-roasted peanut butter
- Crispy dehydrated apple chips
- U-Pick sweet corn and pickling cucumbers
- New! –Handmade spirits from
Farm Bistro & Bakery
Our new BelleWood Bistro features light breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that include homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, seasonal entrees, fruit/cheese plates, espresso and ciders on tap.
Treats "just like grandma used to make" are available from our farm bakery. Our pies, pastries, cookies, apple turnovers and cider doughnuts are sure to delight guests of all ages. Whole pies are available frozen with baking instructions, or you can call ahead and we'll have your freshly baked pie waiting for you. Come celebrate each season with unique desserts and pastries.
Most of the delicious items from our bistro and bakery are made using fresh ingredients grown on our land and neighboring farms. We have a lovely indoor seating area or you can feel free to stroll around the farm as you enjoy some of our tasty treats.